CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Having an empowering birth experience
- Bringing pleasure into your birth
- Prepping for postpartum
Everywhere! 🌍 She works virtually!
Debra Pascali-Bonaro (she/her) is a Lamaze childbirth educator, and birth and postpartum doula trainer with DONA International. She has worked with parents, midwives, nurses, doulas and physicians in over 40 countries. Debra is now available to guide you to explore the intimate and sacred sexual nature of birth through her acclaimed online childbirth course. Psh- birth and pleasure?! Whaaaa...Take it now!
WHY WE LOVE THE CLASS
- No one talks about the possibility that birth can also be pleasurable! The sexuality of birth, baby!
- You can take the class at your own pace
- Addresses the physical, emotional, spiritual and sexual nature of birth
- Real stories show you all that is possible in birth
- Postpartum planning that helps you to heal, find support, and addresses sexuality
USE THIS FOR:
- Preparing for your birth through childbirth education courses and birth coaching
- Integrating sexuality into your pregnancy and beyond
FROM HER REFERENCES:
“The course was by far the best investment we made in our preparation of the birth of our first baby, as it left us not only informed but inspired, empowered and open to all possibilities.”
“I think this program is a must-watch…It taught me so much, from such an open minded perspective that I wouldn’t have gotten from just reading books or attending other workshops… The ‘Pain to Power’ program is not just a bunch of facts or information about birth… but it’s an experience delivered via videos, stories, and downloads. This helps us absorb the material so that when you’re in labor you can tap back into the program. Birth is an “in your body” experience as opposed to being a logical “in your head” thing, and I feel like this program really helps to ground people into their bodies and birth experience, gently over time.”
“It is during my last pregnancy that I was guided to the Pain to Power classes. The course really helped me to completely change my vision of giving birth! I received so much information regarding different topics around pregnancy, birth and after birth that I had never heard before – through videos, informative pages, links to other informative websites, books and so much more!”