CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Trying to get pregnant
- Fertility counseling
- Infertility counseling
Everywhere! 🌍 Dr. Davis offers virtual counseling. His IVF services are offered from The Cayman Islands (Heron Landing, Sea View Rd. East End Grand Cayman)…yes you read that right. You want to keep reading…trust us.
Dr. Joseph Davis (he/him) is a holistic US trained and board certified fertility provider. After years of providing IVF and egg-freezing services in NYC, he left to start a destination fertility practice in Grand Cayman island so that people can receive the same quality care (at a lower cost), while removed from the stressors of their day-to-day. Win, win, win, win! Plus, he offers free virtual consults!
WHY WE LOVE HIM:
- It is so rare to meet a holistically-minded fertility specialist!
- The treatments are actually wayyy more affordable than at all other places (and with refund options! OMG!)
- Fertility treatments are stressful. Love the emphasis on self-care and taking yourself out of your normal day routine
- Dr. Davis was a preferred practitioner within the LGBTQ+ community center and has experience working with, as well as special training, to support transgender patients.
USE HIM FOR:
- Understanding your fertility options
- Trying to get pregnant
- Getting your fertility treatments in a less stressful environment, and for a more affordable fee (say whaaa?!)
FROM HIS REFERENCES:
“Dr Davis proved nothing less than a miracle for me. After trying everything for 2 years at different fertility clinics, I met Dr Davis at RMA New York. He suggested fixing the root cause of my infertility and performed successful surgery to correct my cervical stenosis. After that, I proceeded with IVF. Got pregnant at second IVF transfer and delivered my healthy baby girl in 2018. He is a good listener and respects your thoughts. Another best thing was communication, he always responded on time”
“My experience with Dr. Davis was wonderful! Dr. Davis took the time upon meeting with us to go over all of our options which took about 70 minutes. He patiently explained everything, yet still allowed us to make the decisions for ourselves. The experience we had was extremely personalized and reassuring. We are now pregnant with our first child thanks to Dr Davis!”
“The road through infertility is a tough one no matter who your doctor is. But it makes such a huge difference in your ability to keep fighting when you have someone like Dr. Davis on your side fighting right along with you. I recommend Dr. Davis to anyone who finds that patience, the ability to listen actively and a gentle touch are just as important as having tons of experience and knowledge when it comes to reproductive medicine. He went above and beyond.”