CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Body Image
- Painful Sex
- Better Sex
- Entering menopause
Everywhere! 🌍 She offers virtual consults.
Dr. Rachel Allyn (she/her) is a holistic psychologist and pleasure expert. Based on the belief that talk therapy alone is not enough, she blends body-centered therapy, Eastern practices (including Buddhist Psychology, mindfulness and Ayurvedic medicine) with neuroscience and cognitive-behavioral therapy to help individuals and couples thrive.
WHY WE LOVE HER
- She understands the importance of blending talk therapy with body-centered practices- and can provide both! This is truly unique= and SO, SO important!
- She’s a pleasure expert! It means she’s here to help people feel more presence, play and pleasure in all aspects of their life. Sign us up!!
- She’s a psychologist AND a yoga teacher. Plus, she’s done numerous trainings within the sex therapy world working on sexual identity and trauma.
- She created YogaPsych®, a mind-body therapy style for clients to “get out of the head” and learn from their body, breath, and subtle energy
- She has a TedX talk based on her method of bodyfulness! Check it out!
USE HER FOR:
- Seeking more pleasure in your life, both in and out of the bedroom
- An innovative style of mental health support
- Receiving a holistic approach
- Releasing trauma from the body and mind
- Improving body positivity
- Reviving a languishing sex life with your partner
- Incorporating subtle body energy/chakras into your mental health
FROM HER REFERENCES:
“Thank you Rachel, and for the incredible impact you made on all our lives. I imagine (albeit presumptively) that each of us was made better, more whole, by having spent a week with you.”
“I want to thank you for such an exceptional experience. I hope you know how much your style of teaching, as well as your subtle mix of psychology, really made for a powerful trip. It was beyond what I expected and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be part of such a special week.” –