CAN HELP YOU WITH:
Cycle-centric acupuncturist and herbalist with a focus on obstetrics and pediatrics. So, she can help you with just about anything pertaining to your cycle and sex. Great!
Everywhere! 🌍 She offers virtual herbal consults.
For in-person acupuncture sessions, she services NYC and Kingston, NY
Dr. Alexandra Garcia, L.Ac., (she/her) is a nationally board licensed doctor of acupuncture and Chinese medicine. Her practice focus is in pediatrics and obstetrics however she has also trained in fertility, pain management, and whole body health. Alexandra supports her clients using a holistic approach. Her treatments weave together a variety of modalities from Traditional Chinese Medicine including acupuncture, cupping, herbal formulations, and dietary guidance. Her private practice is informed by her experiences working in a range of settings from hospitals to birthing centers, community clinics to elite wellness centers.
WHY WE LOVE HER
- Dr. Alexandra blends a western and eastern medical perspective to help you get the best of both worlds!
- Her treatments are designed to support the goals you’ve chosen with no judgements about what you “should” or “have to” do.
- Alexandra, a queer identified acupuncturist, is LGBTQ+ informed (and runs trainings on the topic for professionals in the field) AND does work around queer access to healthcare. NBD.
USE HER FOR:
- Navigating conception planning and fertility concerns
- Pregnancy challenges from body aches to high blood pressure.
- Difficult periods and cycle changes after hormonal treatments, miscarriage or abortion.
- Those aches and pains in your muscles & bones.
Bonus: You can bring in your kids for wholistic pediatric healthcare!
FROM HER REFERENCES:
“While very good with all issues, Alexandra Garcia specializes in prenatal to postpartum issues, among many other things, I saw her while I was pregnant and trying to avoid induction. She is also a really reassuring and kind presence. I highly highly recommend her!”
Alexandra has amazing energy, calm presence, supportive and kind and attentive!
Alexandra Garcia is amazing – both her presence and her work. I highly recommend!!