- This event has passed.
Cannabis + Sexual Health
f 14 2020 @ 8:30 pm - 9:45 pm
8:30 - 9:45PM EST | TUESDAY, APR 14 | ONLINE
Many of us like cannabis for, um, specific reasons. But, as you’ve heard, cannabis can also be used as medicine! This class will teach you:
- how different parts of the cannabis plant affect the human body.
- what we know about using cannabis for sexual health, reproductive health issues, pain management, mental health, sleep, digestion and more.
- creative ways to use different kinds of cannabis to enhance your sex life – including libido, arousal, stimulation + orgasms, the sexual vibe you want to create and more!
- best practices when choosing a CBD product for your body.
- the cannabis industry today: government regulations + scientific research
the instructor: Jillian Tuchman is a Registered Dietitian, Western-trained herbalist and Medical Cannabis expert. Jillian trains and educates physicians on its clinical use, formulates CBD products for global cannabis brands and is currently conducting research on the relationship between the microbiome and various cannabinoids.
If money is tight, we got you. Sign-up HERE to access the community fund. ♥