Why does nobody know anything?!
Of course you know when you’re bleeding (your stained fave white pants won’t let you forget) but did you know you actually have four phases of your cycle? Andddd that it can alert you to hormonal imbalances or potential fertility issues. So if this is the case, why do we spend so much time hating on them? Why don’t we know what our luteal phase is? What our period blood consistency and color may mean? How to prevent extreme cramping?
We were never taught any of this stuff! Now’s the time.
- Why is my period late?
- Period colors explained
- Spotting vs. periods
- Period sex
- Blood clots during period
- Ovarian cycle
- How to insert a tampon
- Why Cycle Tracking Should Be All The Rage
- Does Sunlight Affect Your Period?
- Getting Down With Your Cervix; We Know You Are Curious
- Period Problems? Maybe You Should Sleep More!