CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Understanding your reproductive rights
- Understanding your rights around self-managed abortions
- Legal protection
Everywhere! 🌍 They offer virtual consults.
If/When/How: Lawyering for Reproductive Justice is a national network of lawyers, law students, legal advocates and activists helping to create a future when all people can self-determine their reproductive lives free from discrimination, coercion, or violence.
They have a free, confidential helpline, Repro Legal Helpline, where you can get information about your legal rights regarding self-managed abortion. They offer clear, understandable answers about legal rights, what the law is, and how it has been used.
WHY WE LOVE THEM:
- They work to ensure that all people can decide if, when, and how to create and sustain families.
- They also organize lawyers and law students who want to work for reproductive justice and offer a number of pro bono and research opportunities for folks who want to get involved in changing the legal landscape around abortion access and reproductive justice issues.
- They provide legal information and know-your-rights basics for people who may face prosecution for self-managing abortions, without judgment. and full of legal information about a person’s rights.
HOW TO USE THEM:
- Call: 844-868-2812
- Message them through Signal at 707-827-9528
- Message them through their secure online form