CAN HELP YOU WITH:
So many things!!!
- Birth Control Options
- Breast/Chest Health
- Body Image
- Gender Affirmation
- Legal Protection
- Mental Health
- Pap smear
- Period problems
- Relationship Problems
- STI Testing
- Yeast infections
So many locations in NY!
- Bronx Locations: https://www.institute.org/health-care/locations/bronx/
- Brooklyn Locations: https://www.institute.org/health-care/locations/brooklyn/
- Manhattan Locations: https://www.institute.org/health-care/locations/manhattan/
- Mid Hudson Valley Health Centers: https://www.institute.org/health-care/locations/mid-hudson-valley/
With multiple locations throughout all boroughs of NYC, they provide high quality, patient-centered primary health care targeted to the needs of medically underserved communities. You can get everything you need at this one center! Annual paps, blood tests, prescriptions, STI testing and treatment, pregnancy services, dermatology, you name it! They accept all patients, regardless of your ability to pay.
WHY WE LOVE THEM
- In addition to operating health centers, The Institute uses their expertise and resources to address racial and ethnic disparities in health and advance the use of health information technology.
- The Institute is committed to improving the health care system, particularly for individuals and communities who historically have had limited access to care
- They have a free IUD program for those in need (though always remember to make sure that the IUD is the right choice for your unique body!)
USE HER FOR:
- EVERYTHING! And we really mean it! They offer primary care, mental health + dental health care and more for people of all ages.
- Access to women’s health: From Comprehensive, holistic women’s services to prenatal care and gynecology
- Nutrition Education!
- Quality health care services meeting the unique needs of the LGBTQ community
- Accessible medical care and behavioral health care services for those currently without a home AND free clinics if you’re uninsured!
- Breast/chest feeding support!
FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THEIR SERVICES:
“This place was a Godsend for me in a very serious time of need… I never felt tolerated or less than and the care was comprehensive.”
“Walk-ins always available and the hours are great. It’s perfect that they have so many services available, really helps you to stay on point with having great health by being able to come in on short notice”
did you work with the institute for family health?
we want to hear about your experience!
*This clinic has not gone through allbodies’ vettting process, but we have included them here because we believe they offer important services for the communities they serve and accept insurance. Please get in touch so that we can hear about your experience with them!