CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Fixing your period
- Painful Sex
- Getting off of Birth Control
- Entering menopause
- Chronic Pain
- Better Sex
- Pelvic Pain
Everywhere! 🌍 She offers virtual consults.
But, if you live in Portland, you can see her IRL at:
4119 SE Madison Street
Portland, OR, 97214
And everywhere: Does distance work!
Jeevan (she/her) is a somatic pelvic healer and embodiment coach. In addition to her doctorate in East Asian medicine, she holds a masters in integrative mental health. As a queer mixed race person, she is continually striving for her practice to feel safe and inclusive to all folks. Her lineage spans three continents - with her recent family coming from India, Ecuador and Puerto Rico. She holds a deep respect, gratitude and humility to the healers of different lands that have shared their medicine, wisdom and stories, particularly from the traditional practices of Central America and East Asia, which inform her life's work. She says, “This work is not mine, but ours.”
WHY WE LOVE HER:
- Her work is pelvic bowl and body-based! She focuses on embodiment and empowerment for all clients with vaginas. WOOhoo!
- Clients are just “treated” they become empowered by being in their bodies! The work she offers is much about going towards the resource and pleasure as it is going towards the wounding and discomfort. She helps folks pay attention to their bodies so that they can feel a greater sense of agency and wholeness.
- She gets what it means to be LGBTQ+ Fluent and Trauma-informed.
USE HER FOR:
- Trying to get pregnant
- Mental-emotional support, including trauma-informed care
- Nervous system regulation & stress management
- Womb and pelvic support