CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Chronic Pain
- Mental Health
Everywhere! 🌍 She works virtually! But, if you live in NYC, she’ll also see you IRL.
Jennifer Patterson (she/her) is a queer and trans-affirming and centered herbalist, grief worker, and breathwork facilitator but of course, her work is open to all who resonate. She offers sliding scale care and can work with people virtually all over the world to move through trauma, loss and support other mental health, digestive, chronic pain (and more!) concerns.
WHY WE LOVE HER:
- She is committed to a sliding scale practice and to working from a harm reduction lens to support people in various stages of their recovery.
- She’s a superstar! Not only is she is a member of The Breathe Network and Breathwork for Recovery, she also facilitates (or has facilitated in the past) writing and breathwork workshops at healing centers, LGBTQ centers, a needle exchange and harm reduction clinic, writing conferences, veterans hospitals, and sexual violence resource centers.
- She’s worked in anti-violence work for a decade and has a background and training in community organizing and as an on call rape crisis counselor in an emergency room before she started training and studying healing traditions.
USE HER FOR:
- Processing and moving with and through trauma, depression, anxiety, + grief
- Support coming up on a crossroad or big change in your life
- Integration work through breathwork or herbs after ceremonial psychedelic work
- Both 1:1 private breathwork sessions (IRL in Brooklyn and everywhere virtually) and group breathwork sessions in NYC
- Bomb herbal blends crafted specifically for your body’s needs (depression, anxiety, trauma, digestive support, chronic pain, fatigue, mental stuckness and more) in a private sliding scale herbal consultation
- Getting some herbal support from her collection of herbal blends
FROM HER REFERENCES:
“She solves health issues – She doesn’t just talk about it, she helps.”
“The Trauma Heart Heal Elixir is amazing. I used to be such a crier. Then I started testosterone and it all just got stuck in my throat. I’ve been taking the elixir almost every day while on the road the last few weeks, and tears have found me again. Total backlog. I am grateful. Thank you.”
“Each time I leave breathwork with Jennifer, the giant knot of trauma and pain that I carry is a little bit looser. I am grateful for the healing space, the encouragement to let go, and Jennifer’s potent compassion.”