CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Body Image
- Finding your voice
- Setting boundaries and finding your boundaries
- Consulting for businesses for sexual assault and trauma
Everywhere! 🌍 She offers virtual sessions.
Jimanekia Eborn (she/her), a Queer Black polyamorous woman, has worked in mental health for the last 10 years as a trauma doula, which is where she saw the need for sexual education and sexual trauma support. This has led to her passion for assisting and supporting those that are sexual assault survivors and those without access to comprehensive sex education. Her compassion and passion for these populations have pushed her to continue building safe spaces for clientele, sharing education, and supporting their mental spaces.
WHY WE LOVE HER
- Jimanekia is honest + raw in her work and in doing so, she manages to create a safe space for survivors and allies to find support.
- As the host of TRAUMA QUEEN, she helps to normalize talking about assault and healing for us all answering the ultimate question: How can we collectively continue to heal?
USE HER FOR:
- A more all-encompassing approach toSex education and talking about LGBTQ+, Sexual Assault, Adolescent Sexual education, Sexual Education, Trauma, Body evolvement
- Looking to be a better support, and be an Ally of, sexual assault survivors.
- Parent or child who wants to learn how to talk about puberty + sex