CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Painful sex
- Better sex
- Scar Tissue Remediation
Everywhere! 🌍 She works virtually!
Kimberly Ann Johnson is a Sexological Bodyworker, Somatic Experiencing trauma resolution practitioner and birth doula. She helps women heal from birth injuries, birth trauma and sexual boundary rupture or violation (i.e. someone who has been taken advantage of and whose body has been violated or abused). She is the author of bestselling book, The Fourth Trimester: A Postpartum Guide to Healing Your Body, Balancing Your Emotions and Restoring Your Vitality and the creator of Activate Your Inner Jaguar, an online course ushering women into their full voices and sexual expression. She also specializes in scar tissue remediation and helps people through all kinds of surgery preparation and recovery.
WHY WE LOVE HER:
- She doesn’t shy away from the hard conversations about post birthing + sexual body – in fact she invites them!
- Way too few people talk about the emotional AND physical shifts that occur when entering parenthood. Kimberly understands that the two are deeply connected and in order to heal one, you have to heal both.
- She helps you have better sex – I mean, COME ON!! YASSS.
- She’ll help you on the path towards healing from major birth trauma, like prolapse, incontinence and diastasis recti.
USE HER FOR:
- Prepping for a surgery, or post-surgery to help your physical scars heal (sure, emotional ones too!) and break up adhesions
- Better sex!
- Learning more and feeling confident in your body
- Wanting to reconnect to your post-birth body
- Foster healthy sexual relationship with yourself and your partner(s)
FROM HER REFERENCES:
“I can’t stop thinking about this or talking about its potential for womankind. I feel lit up in a way I’ve been waiting to feel for years. So thank you in that kind of way that keeps resounding again and again.”
“I am a yoga teacher and prenatal teacher trainer who spends a lot of time educating women about their pelvic floor health. After having two babies myself, I did pelvic physical therapy for a bladder prolapse and diastasis recti. It was mostly healed, but Kimberly was the key that I had been looking for. I have received many Rolfing sessions, but never an internal session. She was able to address scar tissue, as well as deep muscular tension around my sitting bones, pubic bone and tailbone that I would never have been able to address in any other way. Since our session, I have continued to feel the extra space and ease of movement, as well as better sense of my internal body map.”
“Kimberly’s work is life-changing. I didn’t really know what was wrong with me but ever since I had kids, sex was different. Painful. Not as fun. In just a few sessions with Kimberly, I felt like I was back to my pre-baby self again! This work is different than any other that I have ever done. It healed a part of me that I never knew was hurt. I would recommend this work for anyone who has any kind of issue with sex, whether it’s pain, discomfort, problems climaxing, or even if you just want to get to know your body better. It was so life-changing that I went on to study with Kimberly so I can join her in helping women through this amazing work.”