CAN HELP YOU WITH:
Perinatal strength training and coaching during pregnancy and the postpartum period.
Everywhere! 🌍 She offers virtual classes here!
For IRL training sessions you must live in NYC.
Melissa Paris (she/her) is a certified Personal Trainer with a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, dedicated to inspiring people to be fit in mind, body and spirit. With 15 years of fitness and nutrition experience, Melissa specializes in helping pre/post natal people retain strength for the duration of their pregnancy and through postpartum recovery. You can work with her IRL in NYC, or take one of her virtual classes/workouts from your home!
WHY WE LOVE HER
- Exercise during pregnancy can help you have a smoother labor
- Core strength rehabilitation is key post-baby
- Really awesome workouts from the comfort of your home? Yes, please!
USE HER FOR:
- Maintaining strength in pregnancy
- Building strength back up postpartum
- Feeling good in your body!
- Learning how to move after experiencing diastasis recti post pregnancy/birth
FROM HER REFERENCES:
“Melissa is the best trainer I’ve ever worked with. I train two days a week with her and the results that I’ve seen are exactly what I’ve been trying to accomplish. Melissa’s workouts are hard, but when you leave her you feel amazing!! Without Melissa I would not feel and look the way I do.”
“Working out with Melissa is one of the highlights of my week! She always knows how to keep the workouts fun and interesting and she’s great at tailoring the exercises to what I need each day. Since I spend a lot of time sitting at my desk, it’s important to me that my workouts be efficient and effective, and Melissa definitely delivers”