CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Talk Therapy
- Legal Consultations
- Hormonal health services
- Blood testing
- STI testing
- Pelvic Floor Health
- Sexuality Educator
- Fixing your period
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Gender transition and surgery
- Hormone therapy
275 Seventh Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10001
The Mount Sinai Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery (CTMS) delivers advanced care for trans and gender non-binary people. The CTMS team is a comprehensive group of providers who have expertise in primary care, hormone therapy, behavioral health support, gender-affirming surgeries, and other supportive services including mental health. Basically, they are your own stop shop for everything you need from providers who can actually support you. Patients at CTMS can see specialists in the areas of endocrinology, behavioral health, plastic surgery, urology, gynecology, and more. You can even use them for your primary care!
WHY WE LOVE THEM
- Mt. Sinai is really leading the way in providing trans and gender affirming care
- The depth of the CTMS program allows them to provide all of your care or targeted care to support your existing medical providers.
- CTMS developed the first full-year fellowship to train doctors in gender-affirming surgery and gender-affirming psychiatric care. Additionally, medical students and residents can sign up for an elective experience to gain exposure to all areas of transgender health. These programs will train the next generation of providers caring for transgender patients. Heck yea!
USE THEM FOR:
- All of your medical needs- really, like ALL of them can be addressed at this one center!
did you work with mt. sinai's center for transgender medicine and surgery?
we want to hear about your experience!
*This clinic has not gone through allbodies’ vettting process, but we have included them here because we believe they offer important services for the communities they serve and accept insurance. Please get in touch so that we can hear about your experience with them!