CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Fixing your period
- Trying to get pregnant
- Moving through loss
- Body image
- Postpartum period
- Better sex
- Getting off birth control
- Uterine massage
- Talk therapy
- Somatic therapy
- Pelvic Floor Care
- Scar tissue remediation
Everywhere! 🌍 She works virtually! But, if you live in LA, she’ll also see you IRL.
Pamela Samuelson (she/her) is a transformational bodyworker and somatic sex educator. She has 20 years of personal and professional experience in bodywork and somatics including Core Energetics, Sexological Bodywork, Visionary Craniosacral Therapy, Holistic Pelvic Care, Arvigo Mayan abdominal therapy, scar tissue remediation, and more. Many of her clients are working with some degree of sexual, gynecological or other intimate trauma. Pamela’s wide range of modalities means that no two sessions are ever the same - she has such a wealth of tools to pull from to meet her clients wherever they are at. You can work with her from wherever!
WHY WE LOVE HER:
- She is the founder of the Feminist Health Alliance, a research and advocacy collective working to transform the quality of care for women and gender nonconforming people.
- She works with survivors of FGM at no charge, and currently offer a sliding scale to BIPOC and people who are dealing with physical conditions that impact their ability to pay, upon request.
- This lady KNOWS HER STUFF. Seriously. Work with her.
USE HER FOR:
- Support through loss and/or trauma
- Less painful penetration!
- Pelvic Floor health – pre-baby, post-baby and everything in between!
- Healing a scar (emotional ones too, but we’re talking breaking up adhesions here!)
- Better sex!
- Learning more and feeling confident in your body
FROM HER REFERENCES:
“I have shown up at my worst for sessions with Pam, thrown my most physically and emotionally painful parts down like a gauntlet in front of her, and not only does she meet me in the storm with skill enough to make me feel safe, she is solid enough as a person to herald me through to the other side without flinching – indeed, with complete good cheer and faith in my wholeness. She has a surgeon’s precision and holds a ferocious container for very deep transformation. ”
“The first time I saw Pam I had come from the gynecologist who could not perform a colposcopy on me because they couldn’t find my cervix. This was the third time I’d been to the GYN and had issues with them accessing my cervix; simple pap smears had become difficult and painful as they worked hard to angle the speculum this way and that…Two people I trust told me to see Pam first. She addressed my issue with clarity and certainty. Through both internal and external massage, Pam released muscle tissue and scarring that had blocked comfortable access to my cervix, and when I went back to the doctor a few days later there were zero issues whatsoever. The procedure was quick and easy, and I’ve never had a problem since.”
“Her hands are incredible, like delicate but forceful magic wands…she comes with an arsenal of tools for almost every context, rest assured. Her professionalism in every setting is always top notch; I’ve referred a number of people to her and they have all been exceedingly grateful, satisfied, and subsequently become repeat clients. She exhibits a tremendous amount of compassion and care, and is always able to hold a great deal of space for the healing process to unwind on its own terms.”