CAN HELP YOU WITH:
So many things!!!
- Abortion care
- Birth control options
- Breast/chest health
- Body Image
- Gender affirmation
- Mental Health
- Painful sex
- Pap smear
- Period problems
- Trauma / Assault
- Yeast infections
So many locations.
Do they even need an intro? With multiple locations around the U.S Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. While they are infamously associated with abortions, they actually mostly provide STI testing and treatment, contraceptive care, GYN care, blood tests, pap smears and well-person care.
WHY WE LOVE THEM
- They offer support across the spectrum of reproductive health, from puberty to menopause
- They give crucial care to those who need it, no matter who you are or how much you have.
USE THEM FOR:
- If you’re wanting to get HIV or STD testing + treatment
- Learning about your sexual and repro health: They offer patient education sessions.
- Addressing penile sexual dysfunction
- Understanding your birth control options
- Getting a pelvic exam + cancer screening
- When you’re pregnant & want childbirth ed. Classes, prenatal services, postpartum support and fertility awareness education
- Access to adoption referrals + abortion services
- When you’re wanting the extra help of a mental health professional
- Basically everything repro related! No seriously, we mean GYN care, access to birth control + emergency contraception (including IUD or Implant inserted) pregnancy support, well-person visits, addressing cancers (including cervical cancers), Pap Smear and HPV testing and so much more!
Psst! They also do primary care! So you can even go here if you have a cold or something!
FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THEIR SERVICES:
“Planned Parenthood was the only provider that took my endometriosis seriously. If it weren’t for Planned Parenthood, I wouldn’t have been able to have a child.”
did you work with planned parenthood?
we want to hear about your experience!
*This clinic has not gone through allbodies’ vettting process, but we have included them here because we believe they offer important services for the communities they serve and accept insurance. Please get in touch so that we can hear about your experience with them!