Birth Control – Delivered
Twentyeight (28) Health birth control prescription & delivery service. It’s very low cost… as low as $0 copay or $18/month out of pocket. Plus, they accept Medicaid!
*Currently, their service is only available to people in NY, NJ and PA. If you don’t live there, don’t worry – they’re expanding to other states soon.)
What we love:
- Quick, easy, and reliable! Fill out a 10-minute medical questionnaire that is reviewed by board-certified doctors.
- You can securely message the doctor or hop on a quick call (which is optional)!
- Don’t have insurance? No prob- it’s as low as $18 a month.
- Have insurance? Cool. Then it may be free (the monthly cost is the same as your copay, which is often $0)!!
- No more waiting on line at the pharmacy- it’s delivered to your home!
Use it for:
- Making the birth control process quick and easy.
- Getting affordable birth control if you don’t have insurance