CAN HELP YOU WITH:
Addressing your emotional and mental health around your reproductive health. Everything from miscarriage and loss to birth trauma, postpartum depression, sexuality post-birth, the toll of menstrual pain and disorders, relationship issues and more!
207 East 94th Street, New York, NY 10128
The Seleni Institute is your NYC go-to for mental health support around the perinatal period, from mild parenting stress and worry, to severe postpartum depression and anxiety, to the grief of losing a child.
WHY WE LOVE THEM
- They work one-on-one AND have support groups so you don’t feel so alone.
- They uniquely position themselves to specialize in mental health within the perinatal period- cause that period is HARD.
- They provide online and in-person clinical trainings for care providers in the field.
USE THEM FOR:
- Mental health support for miscarriage and child loss
- Getting emotional support and resources if you are facing infertility
- Seeking out new parents in the form of new parent support groups for moms & dads, including a group specifically for young parents/parents-to-be aged 16 – 25
- Everyday mental health!
- Mental health care training for professionals in the field, both IRL and Digital!
- Addressing the many aspects of emotional and mental wellbeing that working parents may struggle with, from emotion regulation and self care to changing romantic dynamics and reproductive challenges.
FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THEIR SERVICES:
“I attended the new moms group at Seleni during my maternity leave and everything about the experience was great. It was so helpful to be around other moms and feel like I wasn’t alone.”
“This place is stunning. I love the interiors. Gorgeous. I feel so warm, safe and comforted in a sophisticated classic setting.”
did you work with seleni institute?
we want to hear about your experience!
*This clinic has not gone through allbodies’ vettting process, but we have included them here because we believe they offer important services for the communities they serve and accept insurance. Please get in touch so that we can hear about your experience with them!