CAN HELP YOU WITH:
Getting support around gender affirmation, relationships, family building, coming out, pregnancy support and more.
208 W 13 St. New York, NY 10011
The Center fosters a welcoming environment where everyone is celebrated for who they are. They offer the LGBTQ communities of NYC advocacy, health and wellness programs; recovery, parenthood and family support services and even arts, entertainment and cultural events!
WHY WE LOVE THEM
- There are so many programs offered by the Center! They have a LGBT library and history archive, 12 Steps groups, youth groups, Getting Pregnant Groups and more! Plus they offer many cultural and social programs.
- They cater to teens and seniors too!
- Want to expand your family? The Center has got you covered with support groups, social workers who can help with the legal process of adoption and more!
USE THEM FOR:
- Counseling and mental health
- Get some free condoms!
- Need referrals? They are a hub of activity and information for all things LGBT in NYC.
- Substance use treatment: The Center has an amazing outpatient substance use treatment program spefiucially for LGBT people (including youth, 13+).
- Need access to education, jobs, and houses resources? The Center has got you covered (with special emphasis on women, the transgender community and LGBT young people)
- HIV & AIDS services! They offer FREE HIV testing, counseling and support groups! Including groups for family members of folks living with HIV/AIDS
FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THEIR SERVICES:
“This place made me feel like I am not alone.”
“The Center will always hold a squishy place in my chocolate center. It was the place where I got my first job out of college and the people I met there were key in helping me through the emotion of coming out to my parents.”
did you work with the center?
we want to hear about your experience!
*This clinic has not gone through allbodies’ vettting process, but we have included them here because we believe they offer important services for the communities they serve and accept insurance. Please get in touch so that we can hear about your experience with them!