formerly known as CYCLES + SEX
an unprecedented platform for reproductive and sexual health.
our mission is to inform and empower all bodies.
- follows research guidelines created by Jaclyn Chavira, MPH and Community Health Educator with UCLA OBGYN alongside the professors at UCLA Fielding School of Public Health.
- is medically reviewed by RNs, Midwives or MDs
- honors multiple modalities (More traditional models + complimentary practices)
- honors research-backed evidence, clinical experience AND community narratives
- support, inspire and deepen the connection to your body
- are innovative in design and/or function
- are aligned with our mission
- vetted by allbodies