- Edit audio/video clips out of long-form videos for use in class teaser reels, short videos, podcasts, Instagram posts, stories, and blogs.
- Update graphic templates with quotes from allbodies’s classes for use in social feeds.
- On-going research for creative commons audio, video and photo footage for use in allbodies content.
- On-going research and presentation of graphic and editing trends in the health and sexuality space.
- Light editing of video trailers for on-demand classes.
- Enthusiastic about and engaged in health, sexuality wellness communities across different platforms, companies, and products.
- Resilient, adaptable, and opinionated in order to thrive in a fast-paced, early-stage start-up environment.
- A multi-faceted creative, proficient in graphic design, video, and audio editing.
- Able to get crafty with stock footage and creative commons imagery, video and audio footage.
- A strong understanding of what makes good visuals, and how to connect to a diverse customer base.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite.
BENEFITS + DETAILS
- 10 hours per week. Flexible hours + location (M-F preferred)
- $600 monthly stipend ($15 / hr)
- + earn school credit, letters of recommendation, any other ways we can support your growth, career and future opportunities.
- Must have your own well-working laptop, phone and internet access
- Must be able to work in the US