Research and Copywriting Intern
- Content Dissemination: Turning our long-form content into compelling micro-content ready to be used across marketing channels.
- Assist in researching our classes and writing teaser video scripts
- Oversee the class transcription process, using a transcription service.
- Create a content recycle bin for reuse across all channels.
- Research new content topics and up-and-coming health/ sexuality trends; translate information into everyday educational language; work with the design and strategy team to turn it into shareable social media GOLD.
- Build and organize saved folders on Instagram, including getting consent to repost from original creators.
- (in the future) Develop new Allbodies content channels: Youtube, Twitter TikTok, Clubhouse (be on camera yourself, if you’re interested.)
- Good on the internet. Intuitively understand how to authentically engage with and educate diverse audiences.
- Have a keen understanding of what makes good copy and visuals
- Great Writer. Ability to be witty while maintaining professionalism and sensitivity around certain topics.
- Skilled Researcher. Have a strong ability to find, learn and translate the most compelling information on a range of topics and sources.
- Passionate and engaged in topics, organizations, and products related to health, sexuality, gender, social justice.
- Natural self-starter. A doer, someone who makes things happen.
- Hungry to develop as a leader, strategist, storyteller.
BENEFITS + DETAILS
- 10 hours per week. Flexible hours + location (M-F preferred)
- $600 monthly stipend ($15 / hr)
- + earn school credit, letters of recommendation, any other ways we can support your growth, career and future opportunities.
- Must have your own well-working laptop, phone and internet access
- Must be able to work in the US
Find more internships here.